Olive leaf tea has been made in Italy for hundreds of years, being prized for its health enhancing qualities.
The organic olive groves which provide these wonderful leaves are situated on an ancient archaeological site in the Abruzzo region of Italy where every morning, after the dews have dried, the youngest tender leaves are picked by hand and slowly allowed to dry in special ovens.
Some of the many benefits of this tea are:
- Caffeine and tannin free
- Extremely high in antioxidants (including oleuropein) – more than green tea or vitaminC
- Antibiotic, anti-viral & anti-fungal
- Proven aid to weight loss
- Used traditionally to lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- Proven to boost the immune system
Allow to brew for 5-6 minutes before pouring
Contents: 30g loose leaf tea